Get lost in exotic gardens, take in fresh spring blooms, and enjoy a day in this oasis of greenery! Spring is the best time to visit the NYBG, with so much to see, smell, and smile about. And, with our bus trip, it couldn’t be easier to get there! Join us for a day with the NYBG’s endless array of plants and flowers that will activate all of your senses.
Been on a bus trip with us before? Let us know where you’ve gone, and we’ll take $10 off your ticket for the NYBG!
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Price: $80 ($70 if you’ve taken a bus trip with us before) — includes round trip bus + tip, and admission to the NYBG.
– 7:30 AM: Depart First Reformed Church, Union/Church St, Schenectady Stockade
– 8:00 AM: Pick up at Crossgates Mall — Macy’s lot
– 11:00 AM: Arrive at NYBG and explore on your own
– 5:00 PM: Depart the NYBG
– 8:00 PM: Drop-off at Crossgates Mall
– 8:30 PM: Arrive back at First Reformed Church, Union/Church St, Schenectady Stockade
Very limited seating is available for this trip. If you’re interested, please call 518-374-0263 x4.