Hop aboard our coach and travel in style with SCHS to Old Sturbridge Village for a private, guided tour with a costumed interpreter. Afterwards, grab a bite to eat, explore the Village’s antique buildings, mills, heirloom gardens, heritage breed animals, working farm, and vibrant exhibitions, and enjoy New England in the late summer!
Old Sturbridge Village (OSV) re-creates life in rural New England during the 1790s through 1830s. It is the largest living museum in New England, covering more than 200 acres. The Village is home to friendly costumed interpreters who help visitors understand 19th-century life.
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Price: $75.00 (includes bus, OSV admission, and guided tour; all proceeds from the bus trip will support educational programming at Mabee Farm Historic Site)
– 7:30 AM: Depart Schenectady County Historical Society
– 10:15 AM: Arrive at Old Sturbridge Village
– 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Private, guided tour of OSV
– 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM: Lunch and sightseeing on your own
– 5:00 PM: Depart OSV
– 7:45 PM: Arrive back at Schenectady County Historical Society
For more information and to register, please contact Mary Zawacki at email@example.com or 518-887-5073, or visit http://schenectadyhistorical.org/bustrip/