Become a member!
Your membership grants you exclusive benefits while also supporting local history. If you have any questions about the membership benefits, or would like to chat more with us about your membership, please call us at 518-374-0263 x7.
You can join below, or by printing and mailing our membership form.
Membership Levels + Benefits
- Free general admission to all SCHS sites AND 30+ participating museums in the Empire State Museums Reciprocal Program*
- 10% discount in gift shops
- Free admission to lectures, exhibition openings, and some walking tours
- Invitations to private members-only events
- All individual level benefits
- Free admission for two kids at most family programs
- 2 SCHS guest passes for friends or family
- All family level benefits
- Access to the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association, granting free admission to over 1,300 museum and historic sites across North America
- One hour of custom private research time with Librarian/Archivist
- 4 guest passes for friends or family
- All sponsor level benefits
- Invitation to annual donor reception
- 6 guest passes for friends or family
- 10% off on workshops, bus trips, and some special programs
- Free private, guided walking tour for up to 8 people
- All benefactor level benefits
- 10 guest passes for friends or family
- Free private, guided walking tour and museum tour with champagne for up to 20 people
- 15% discount on site rentals
Are you a business owner interested in supporting the Schenectady County Historical Society through your organization? Check out our Corporate Sponsorship opportunities, and contact Caroline Brown at email@example.com to learn more.
Subscribe above or contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Lockkeeper today!
*Participating museums in the Empire State Museums Reciprocal Program include: