The staff of the Schenectady County Historical Society is pleased to offer a wide variety of outreach presentations to community groups, businesses, and organizations. These programs are given at a cost of $50. Below is a current list of programs we are able to offer. If you are interested in booking an outreach program with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Aerial Schenectady
– African American History in Schenectady
– Beyond the Pines: Colonial Schenectady
– Boomtown: Immigration, Technology, and Urban Schenectady
– Changing Downtown: The Rise, the Raze, and the Revitalization of Schenectady
– Changing Waters: The Story of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal
– Colonial to Craft Brew: The Local Story of Beer
– Discovering the History of Your House
– Finding Your Schenectady County Ancestor
– The Glens: Schenectady’s First Family
– Hauling the World
– In Whom We Trust: At the Crossroads of Faith and Community
– It Came From Schenectady: Science Fiction in the Capital Region
– Local Eats! What does your food say about you?
– Making History: The Schenectady County Historical Society
– Mysteries of the Mabee Farm: Uncovering the Story of a 300 Year Old Farmstead
– Preserving Family Photographs and Documents
– Schenectady’s Story in Photos and Documents
– Stockade Secrets and Scandals
– Together Until the End: Schenectady in World War I
– Voices from the Haunted Past: Ghost Stories and Folklore from the Stockade
– Vote Here! Vote Now!
For a more in-depth description of each program, download our full outreach program PDF.