The staff of the Schenectady County Historical Society is pleased to offer a wide variety of outreach presentations to community groups, businesses, and organizations. These programs are given free of charge, although donations to the Historical Society are welcome. Below is a current list of programs we are able to offer. If you are interested in booking an outreach program with us, please contact email@example.com.
- “Boomtown: Immigration, Technology, and Urban Schenectady”
- “Erie Agriculture: How the Erie Canal Changed New York’s Farms”
- “From Colonial to Craft Brew: The Local Story of Beer”
- “It Came From Schenectady: Science Fiction in the Capital Region”
- “Finding Your Schenectady County Ancestor”
- “Making History: The Schenectady County Historical Society”
- “Moving the Mohawk: Changing Transportation in the Mohawk Valley”
- “Mysteries of the Mabee Farm: Uncovering the Story of a 300 Year Old Farmstead”
- “Preserving Family Photographs and Documents”
- “Voices from the Haunted Past: Ghost Stories and Folklore from the Stockade”
For a more in-depth description of each program, download our SCHS Outreach Programs list.