We’re celebrating woods and waters as we bloom into May! Join us for a spring festival exploring plants and animals, streams and ponds, and how they all tie together!
Woods & Waters Day at Mabee Farm will feature:
• Nature walks
• Kayak demos with Upstate Kayak Rentals
• Live birds of prey with a wildlife rehabilitator
• Bird cams
• A bird-watch scavenger hunt
• Nature crafts for kids
• Tours of the historic Mabee House
• “Nature At Your Doorstep” program & exhibition, featuring photographers Scott and Denise Hackert-Stoner
• Food and drinks
• And much more!
Woods & Waters Day is presented in partnership with ECOS: The Environmental Clearinghouse and the Schenectady Chapter of the Adirondack Mountain Club. For more info, please contact curator@schenectadyhistori